Recycling STILL Rules and it’s Cool in School!
Thanks to Everyone Who Attended for Making This Event so Successful!
Workshops & Evaluations
We again offered six workshops to our School Conference attendees. Links to these presentations will be posted as they become available.
For those who attended these workshops, we would love to get your feedback. What did you like? What might you change? Ideas for future workshops? This information is critical to our planning for the 2020 Conference. An Evaluation Form for each workshop is available below.
The 2019 School Recycling Workshops were:
- Charge Up Battery Recycling: Batteries and Their Role in Environmental Education Waste Out of Landfills (Evaluation Form)
- Plastic In Our Ocean: How the Next Generation Will Help Solve the Plastic Pollution Problem (Click on NRRA School Conf) (Evaluation Form)
- The Dollars & Sense of School Recycling (Evaluation Form)
- Up the Ladder: Career Paths to a Recycling Future (Panel Discussion-No PowerPoint) (Evaluation Form)
- Sifting Through the Sand – Engaging Students in Microplastics Research (Evaluation Form)
- Beyond the Bin – What Happens When You Recycle (Evaluation Form)
Please send your completed Evaluation Forms to The CLUB.
We will be posting all of our Awards, Press Releases, Raffle Winners and pictures in the coming weeks. If you have any pictures you would like to share, please send them to us at The CLUB.
Yes! The Free Raffle was back and better than ever! Thanks to generous donations from Staples, The NH Children’s Museum, VWR, Final Straw, 4Ocean, Tokens & Icons, Orbis, Ryan’s Recycling and bentology, we were able to offer three free tickets to each of our School attendees and more items from which to choose! Many thanks to our donors!
In addition to our six workshops and Free Raffle, activities included:
- Talk To Tickets
- Interactive Displays
- Recycling Obstacle Course
- Compost Cycle Game
- Paint the Can(s)
- Recycling Pinball
- Mini-TOLD event
NH THE BEAUTIFUL SCHOOL RECYCLING INNOVATION GRANT
To view the winning essay for 2019, go to our School Conference Award page (link above).
Could your program use $500 to start, increase or improve your innovative recycling program?
Submit your essay during the 2019-2020 school year for consideration and you might receive a check at the next Conference! Winner will receive a free pass for the School Recycling Conference in 2020.
For details on submitting your essay, check out the Press Release!